Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saving Money: Buy in Bulk Dishwashing Liquid

I use coupons like everyone else but some things that I know I will be needing a large quantity of, I just go ahead and buy them at Sam's Club and be done with it. Dishwashing liquid is one of those.  I have used Dawn, Palmolive, Joy and a variety of others, plus store brands and this Pro Force pink dishwashing liquid is one of the best I have tried.

This gallon jug was about $10.00 when I purchased it last summer  and I actually opened it on July 25, 2010.  [I always write the date opened on large containers of items I buy.]    You can see by the arrows in the first photo how much I have left--almost half.  Believe me, I use it often every single day.  

  


I keep it in my laundry room and as needed, pour it into this Bath & Body Works soap dispenser.  Looks great on my sink, very handy to use and SO economical!



1 comment:

Patty said...

I analyzed price on my staple items I buy over and over, per ounce.
Sam's Club was cheaper hands down on almost everything. Often it was cheaper including if I waited for it to go on sale and used a few coupons with it at Publix.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...