Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dresscue Me Saving Women One Dress at a Time / Planet Green Channel 465 or 1465

I was in our local Goodwill shop this week seeking Ebay inventory and spotted this as I walked in the door. Since I, of course, had my camera in my purse, I snapped a photo so I'd remember to check it out when I got home.  


I looked online and found that it is a new TV series on Planet Green which I don't recall ever watching myself.  In the Orlando area, that's channel 465 or 1465 (HD).  I have not seen this program yet but it looks interesting.  If you like fashion and wearing pretty clothes on a sensible budget, check it out.  Details are at THIS LINK.  It premiered Tuesday, April 19, at 10:30 p.m., so set your DVR if you're not up that late.  

By the way, I did pick up some Ebay inventory while I was in the store...$15.58 for all of this.  Three books, some dishes and a few collectibles.


I'll update next week as to whether any of it has sold.  :)

4.26.11:  The round cookie press SOLD

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...