Saturday, April 16, 2011

Decluttering: One Small Project at a Time / Bathroom Drawer & Cabinet

I reached for something in a lower drawer in our bathroom and I could not even see what was in there.  This has actually happened several times this week.  So, since I had some spare time in the morning while my son was at a clas, I just plopped myself down on the floor, dumped everything out of the drawer and went to work. About 45 minutes later, this...


looked like this.


AND 

I cleaned out 5 more drawers and the cabinet under the sink!
Reorganized and wiped down.



I threw away quite a bit, donated a few items and moved a few items to another storage area where they should have been in the first place. Now, I can see exactly what is in each drawer, everything in it has a current (not expired) date on it and is within easy reach.  One step at a time...

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...