Saturday, July 13, 2013

Orlando Local : Restaurant recommendation

Last night my husband and I and another couple had dinner at SoNapa Grille to celebrate my husband's birthday.  A few weeks before, we had all purchased Travelzoo vouchers for this restaurant since we all wanting to try it.   It was an incredible deal and sold out pretty quickly.  Still a bit pricey but a HUGE savings with the vouchers.  The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.  Highly recommend!  It's in the old Steak  'n Ale location in Maitland.  Only open for dinner.

Our voucher included a glass of wine and either an appetizer or a flatbread.  This is a new item on the menu-- the Central Valley Flatbread.  Mmm...  HERE is the menu.



 I had grilled salmon (Bodega Bay, catch of the day), vegetables with a loaded baked potato.


For dessert we split a créme brulée cheesecake and yes, we definitely had leftovers!

Tonya's Tip:  Every now and then a splurge is SO worth it.  My husband felt cherished and loved with this special evening spent with me  and our close friends.





No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...