Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beth Moore: James / Mercy Triumphs Week 1

Week 1, Day 3




Assignment:

Choose a period of years in your own life (or do an entire timeline)  that proved very strategic in your journey towards Christ or with Him.  Make a timeline.   It will remind you how faithful and intentional your God has been toward you. [Click HERE to see one that I have done previously.]

For me, 1978 (when I became a Christian) and 1982 (a recommittal after turning away for a time) were "turning point" years for me...  What were yours?

Eccl 3:11 He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end. 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...