Friday, March 11, 2011

Flowers from Your Own Garden

I love fresh flowers, especially those in the springtime.   Most of our garden flowers we keep outside  IN the garden, but I trim a few when I can and bring them indoors.   This spring our azaleas are gorgeous.   



When you grow your own, you can cut just a few, put them in a pretty vase and voila--fresh flowers for your home for practically nothing.  I added some stems from a Christmas plant on our porch which needed pruning desperately, added a couple of store-bought roses and made two arrangements.  Here is one of them on our kitchen table.  :)  Just a little simple beauty to make everyone smile (including me).  :)




No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...