Saturday, March 5, 2011

Comfort Food for Weekend Nights

On  Friday nights if we don't go out to dinner, I have more time to make a good one.  My husband loves to come home to a dinner in the oven.  What is your favorite comfort food dinner?  I made this last night and there were actually leftovers even with the men here getting seconds!  I think that's only because there were two  of them here eating instead of three.  This meal always gets raves from our family... don't know why I don't make it more often.  Usually I make meatballs from the same ingredients as the meatloaf but this time I just made two meatloaves instead.
  • Meatloaf (ground beef, chopped onion, fresh parsley, bread crumbs, a little bit of Manwich sauce)
  • Garlic mashed potatoes
  • Fresh green beans
  • Fruit salad (cantaloupe, blueberries, bananas) with whipped cream
  • Hot tea


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...