Friday, March 4, 2011

Crown Financial Ministries / Final Broadcast Today March 4, 2011



One of my favorite radio programs  airs its final live broadcast today.   Crown Financial Ministries, which is my favorite money management advice ministry site, has been broadcasting this program for many years.   I can't tell you how much this program has ministered to and benefited our family.  It was started by Larry Burkett who passed away a few years ago and continued by an old friend of ours, Howard Dayton.    I often share what I hear on my blog and with others that I talk to who are having financial struggles.  Having formerly worked in banking with credit analysis, I am naturally drawn to this type of programming so I really appreciate what I have learned  from listening.  

Crown Ministries will continue to have free podcasts which you can download to your iPod or MP3 player on their website at THIS LINK.  I download the podcasts to  iTunes and listen while I walk in the mornings or am working at my desk.   There are also many other resources, books, free  financial counseling services, etc. that tare available.  This is a ministry that we support financially so that others may learn good stewardship of their money and use it and their gifts for God's glory.

So, if you want to hear the final broadcast, it airs at 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. today.  Here in Orlando, it is on WTLN 950 AM radio.  Check your local listings.  

Luke 19:17   
"Well done, my good servant!" his master replied. 
"Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities."

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...