Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My meals for 10-day shred - day 2


Here is what I ate for Day 2:

BREAKFAST:  1 Green smoothie made with Juice Plus Complete Vanilla, spinach, bee pollen, coconut milk, water and ice.  Hot herbal tea after the first smoothie.

I made a second one after lunch.  I like to add extra liquid so I can sip on them throughout the day.

LUNCH:  Spinach salad with walnuts, hard boiled egg, garden tomatoes, green peppers. Sliced apple on the side.

DINNER:  Family ordered Chinese takeout, so I had a VERY small portion of the beef and broccoli (skipped the rice), ear of fresh corn, green peppers, grape tomatoes, sliced apple.

AFTER DINNER:  Hot herbal tea

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...