Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My meals for 10-day Shred -- day 1


BREAKFAST:  1 smoothie made with Juice Plus Complete Vanilla, bee pollen, coconut milk, 1 tsp. of decaf coffee, water and ice.  Hot herbal tea after the first smoothie.

I made a second one after lunch.  I like to add extra liquid so I can sip on them throughout the day.

LUNCH:  Spinach salad with hard boiled egg, garden tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli.  

DINNER:  Eating with the family, so one piece of baked fish (tried to scrape off most of the crumbs), fresh corn on the cob, green beans, bowl of grapefruit with strawberries.

AFTER DINNER:  Hot herbal tea

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...