Monday, February 17, 2014

Stained Glass : Church Windows / P52

I love stained glass... I take photos of it pretty much whenever I come across it.  I discreetly took these during a funeral we attended last week because I thought they were so beautiful.   The words come from 2 Timothy 4:7-8

  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;  in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.


I chose the bottom photo for my P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday photo, Week #8 HERE.  My photo is #20.


Tonya Travelstead P52 
Tonya Travelstead 
Tonya Travelstead P52








1 comment:

betty-NZ said...

I love stained glass, too! These are just gorgeous. I hope you didn't get caught!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...