Monday, February 10, 2014

Local Event: Michael Andrew and Swingerhead

My husband and I attended a fun Valentines concert on Sunday afternoon in our local park featuring Michael Andrew and Swingerhead.  Lots of sights and fun Frank Sinatra / Tony  Bennett type music.  We've attended in years past and have also seen the performers with our local symphony as well.  A very enjoyable afternoon and a sweet start to Valentines week!


Pulling this photo out for this week's P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday.  :)  Week 7 #18

Extreme Shoes Tonya Travelstead


4 comments:

Jackie @ travelnwrite said...

Love the shoe shot! great contrast.

Mrs. T. said...

I'm glad you like it. I had to twist and turn to get it from where I was sitting. I saw these two walk past me and ended up standing nearby at an outdoor concert. Couldn't resist!

molly said...

Love the different shoes

Mollyxxx

Mrs. T. said...

Thank you, Molly.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...