Monday, February 24, 2014

Disney Animal Kingdom Outing

My husband and I joined another couple on Saturday morning for a safari and  couple of hours at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  Here are a few unusual photos from our outing:


First time I'd ever seen the male and female lions together on the safari ride...

Tonya Travelstead


 When you need a nap, you need a nap...
My P52 photo for this week
I'm #23 on the Week 9 page

Tonya Travelstead P52
Conservation Station... I think I'll pass on this game...  :)

Tonya Travelstead

Surgery on an animal at the Conservation Station....

Tonya Travelstead

This bird was a little TOO close during our lunch...

My P52 photo for Week 10
I'm #35

Tonya Travelstead P52 Week 10

First time to see the Finding Nemo show... excellent!

Tonya Travelstead

And of course, more animals...



1 comment:

molly said...

Looks like the bird was keen on joining you for lunch

Mollyxxx

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...