Friday, August 16, 2013

Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches

I hope you're not making a frequent habit of going to a fast food restaurant for breakfast sandwiches... SO bad for your health.  At least when you make them at home you know exactly what is in them.  These are simple and delicious and take about 20 minutes to prepare.

INGREDIENTS:

  • Canned biscuits (I used Grands flaky, makes 8 large sandwiches)
  • Eggs
  • Cheese (optional)
  • Bacon (I used freeze-dried)
DIRECTIONS:


  • Bake the biscuits for 17 minutes
  • Scramble the eggs while the biscuits are baking. I added a little bit of cheese and milk.
  • Microwave the bacon for 45 seconds, longer if you like crispy bacon.
  • Split biscuits in half when still pretty warm
  • Fill with eggs and one piece of bacon (halved).
  • Makes 8 servings.  Store in the frig for the next day if you'd like.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...