Saturday, August 17, 2013

Benediction in your home


What is the last thing your guests see before they leave your home?  This framed piece hangs in our entryway just for that purpose.  We received it as a wedding gift 26+ years ago and I have always loved it.  The message is timeless, encouraging and sometimes a little motivation for families to pass on their spiritual heritage to their children.
May God be with you and bless you
May you see your children's children and thereafter possess life everlasting
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

The second photo made me think of it as a benediction as the morning sunlight reminded me of church windows.  :)
P52 Week 33

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...