Thursday, August 15, 2013

James Beth Moore Study Week 4

We took a week off so I could attend a convention with my husband...

I've highlighted all of these in my workbook from Week 4:

James 2:17-3:12

Day 1
If a person  keeps on saying he or she has faith but keeps on having no works then the person may not be saved.

Day 2
When He who was, who is, and who is to come sees each one of us, He sees who we were, who we are, and who we will become.

Day 3
If you are a teacher... many lessons will be taught to you before they're profitably taught through you.

Day 4
Sometimes you don't even realize you still have some of that old bitterness inside of you until something foul springs like a fountain from your mouth.

Day 5
Harsh people are never wise.





No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...