Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project 52 Week 28 : Summer Treats

In keeping with this week's Project 52 Theme for Week 28 Summer Treats  [I am #25.]   here are a few Florida summer moments that I've captured... [To see my other photos in this  "assignment", click HERE.]

A walk through our local botanical gardens... Leu Gardens... where summer flowers and butterflies abound...



Our local "central park" with the roses in full bloom...


An evening stroll around Lake Lily after dinner with my husband on a cooler, summer night ...Amazingly, Florida has been cooler than most of the rest of the country this summer.


After summer rains, there are usually gorgeous sunsets...


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...