Monday, July 9, 2012

Project 52 Week 27 : KaBoom / 4th of July

I can't believe that I missed last week's entry... the first one all year that I did not submit.  Oh, well, here's what I would have submitted for  Project 52's Week 26 / School's Out.  [To see my other photos in this "assignment", click HERE.]



Here are a few 4th of July photos.  I didn't take any of fireworks.  We watched the Capitol Fourth on PBS at a dinner party so I wasn't expecting any photos but when we left, there were fireworks all around the neighborhoods all the way home.  Should have had my camera with me!    Here are few from the day...


 The Ponce Inlet Lighthouse...


The spiral staircase walk up...not for those who are antsy of heights!


Lots of history in these old buildings...





Plus a  few kitschy things we saw across the street from the gift shop...






No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...