Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coupons: Buy Buy Baby and Bed Bath & Beyond



I've posted about Bed Bath & Beyond previously and their generous coupon policy.  I also posted recently about a new sister store that opened in our area called Buy Buy Baby.    I was in our local Bed Bath & Beyond store  yesterday shopping for wedding gifts and noticed they were giving away Buy Buy Baby coupons so I asked about Buy Buy Baby's coupon policy.  Here's what they told me...





Buy Buy Baby accepts Bed Bath & Beyond coupons UP TO THE EXPIRATION DATE.


Remember, that Bed Bath & Beyond accepts their own coupons past this date.  That's why I always cut them out and save them for future use.  To hear that they are good at both shops is great news.

As with all coupons, be sure to check with your local store to make sure the policies are the same.  As I mentioned before, I have not yet visited Buy Buy Baby.

Be sure to check your mail and the papers for these valuable coupons.  When I have a surplus, I pass them on to new brides to help with their bridal registry purchases and setting up  house.  

In addition, I was at a 4th of July party last week and a young friend told me he works at The Christmas Tree Shops in Altamonte Springs AND that this is also a division of Bed Bath & Beyond.  Not sure about their coupon policy but it may be the same as BBBaby.



Doing a little research,  I found this:

Bed Bath has a total of about 1,200 stores, including about 993 under its namesake brand. It also owns 64 buybuy Baby stores, 71 Christmas Tree Shops stores and 45 Harmon stores... Cost Plus, World Market...

Who knew?  Always carry your BBB coupons with you (of any store) as they may be interchangeable!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...