Friday, July 22, 2011

Pinterest

Have you tried the new (at least new to me) website called Pinterest?  It's like a virtual bulletin board.  If you visit websites often and see things that you like but don't want to fill up your bookmarks toolbar with endless links or keep a list elsewhere, this does it for you.  As far as I can tell, it is for PHOTOS only but you can add as many comments as you want in the description.  You can make your own categories of your interests.  It appears to be public only, rather than private...but may come in handy so I'll give it a try.  HERE are some of my "boards". 




How  about you?

If you'd like to try it, click on THIS LINK for more information.


Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes...


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...