Saturday, July 23, 2011

My New Favorite Tea: The Republic of Tea GINGER PEACH


I had breakfast / tea with an old roommate this morning at Panera's--my husband and I often go there on Saturday mornings after hitting yard sales together.   Today I decided to have hot tea instead of coffee.   I'm finding, much to my dismay, that coffee is starting to be a little hard on my tummy.  I didn't know what brand they had (actually, I am OK with just about any brand of tea) and when I was able to choose the one I liked, noticed that they sell flavors from The Republic of Tea.  What a treat.  We were first introduced to this brand a few years ago at Seasons 52, one of our favorite "celebration" type restaurants in the area.

My new favorite flavor is their  Ginger Peach Green Tea.  Add a little honey and mmm....  I think I had three cups of it.  If you're looking for a new flavor, try it.  As much as I love peaches [see previous blog post]  I enjoyed this tea VERY much.   I hope it's not just a seasonal item like the fruit is.   This tea makes a great gift as well.  I'd love to see some with my name on it under our Christmas tree!  :)

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

This looks delicious and I love Paneras. I've been picking mint from the garden and putting it in with my tea.
Ann

Mrs. T. said...

I have some herbs growing in pots in our yard. I need to grow some mint as well. That is quite tasty, too! Thanks for reading my blog!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...