Friday, May 24, 2013

Losing Weight with Weight Watchers

I'm putting it out here to keep me accountable.   I'll be posting my meals and some tips on this blog for the
next 3 months. (Trial period)  Time to admit I needed some help to lose 10 lbs--20 would be great!  I joined the online version last Wednesday, May 15, so no meetings.

I weigh in each Wednesday and use the eTools.  So far, I've lost 3 lbs the first week.  

Weight Watchers


Breakfast today:  4 WW points

  • Hot tea, black
  • Apple, sliced
  • English muffin, half
  • Poached egg




1 comment:

Linda said...

Good for you Tonya! Will be reading your tips!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...