Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sweet Shot Tuesday #11

Here is my photo for Week #11 in the P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday photography project.  I've missed a couple already but trying to dive right back into it.  I stopped the car today to take this photo of this gorgeous yellow tree in the Florida sunshine.  Love it!  (click on photo to enlarge)


Tonya Travelstead


In looking at other photographs on the P52 site, I saw this on one of them.  How true...
 
There is no camera that can make a picture.

No lens, no lights can make a picture.

Forget about different cameras and accessories, just use what you’ve got.

Only your eyes can make a picture.

6 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

That's a lovely quote and a wonderful tree too, quite stunning in its coat of gold.

Mrs. T. said...

Thank you so much for stopping by to see it. :)

Patrice said...

What a beautiful tree!

Mrs. T. said...

See why I have to stop the car? :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Wow, what kind of tree is that? It's wonderful. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :) I am in Tampa. I'm to follow you on Twitter too. Nice to meet you.

Mrs. T. said...

I don't know the actual name of it. thanks for stopping by to see the photo though. :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...