Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall begins: Awaken the Day Garden Flag

Now that it's too cold to swim in the mornings I've resumed walking instead. The day begins well when I step out of our front door and see this pretty garden flag that I found on Lowe's clearance table last week. I had been wanting a new flag since our old one had been shredded by multiple storms this summer.  Funds are a bit tight right now so I had refrained from buying a new flag. A friend asked me to tutor her son in math for a few sessions so I had earned some extra $$ to buy it.  :)    I hung a wind chime on the rod so that I can hear the lovely sound when a breeze flows.  My eyes and ears are awakened gently and sweetly.

The simple desires of our hearts... He hears all of them.

Garden Flag Awaken the Day

Psa. 145:16 Thou dost open Thy hand, And dost satisfy the desire of every living thing. 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...