Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Disney Cruise 2014: What to Wear

Disney Cruise 2014, Post #2: What to Wear

This is primarily for women since I am one, but I will advise men to take a jacket, dress pants and shoes (and socks) and a tie.

Day Wear:
Cruise Casual--shorts / capris and T-shirts, blouses, flip flops
Around the pools of course, swimwear and  cover-ups
Buffet type food locations:  swimsuits and cover-ups are fine
Table service food locations:  no tanks, swimwear

Evening Wear:
Cruise casual, unless designated



3 out of 7 nights were dressy for us:
(1) Captain's Gala, the most formal--cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, photo shoot with the Captain and crew in their dress uniforms
(2) Dinner at Palo restaurant
(3) Another evening that was designated as semi-formal

I took one long dress with two different shawls and jewelry to change them up.







No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...