Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Art: Fifty Shades of Grey

If you stopped by to see a review of the popular erotic book or the movie, you'll be disappointed.  Not something I plan to read or see and I would advise you to not do the same.

I took this photo on an outing last week... simply a wall of grey brick with water streaming over it.  If someone told me they had a photo of a basically grey wall, I'd think "how boring"... but if you look at it for a bit as I did when I took the photo, it's actually quite beautiful.  Because of the flowing stream of water, what is plain and simple can become lovely.  I think there is a life lesson here.  :)

Tonya Travelstead Fifty Shades of Grey
This is my P52 2014 photo for Week #31


John 7:37-39  ... “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’ But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive...

2 Cor 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...