Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Watching and Waiting


Springtime on the pond... watching and waiting...being so patient.

This is my P52 Week #21 photo [my photo is #17].   I just love capturing close-ups of wildlife.  Right after this was taken, this bird captured a fish but I had already put my camera down...apparently his watching and waiting paid off!

So much of everyday life is a parable or visual aid to spiritual life as well.  Be still and keep your eyes open for deeper truths in the daily...



Tonya Travelstead P52


Jas 5:7  Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord...

2 comments:

Inspired By June said...

Beautiful shot among the flowers!

Mrs. T. said...

Thank you for the compliment and for stopping by!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...