Thursday, January 2, 2014

Local Outing: Kennedy Space Center

Our two sons gave us a fun Christmas gift of an outing to Kennedy Space Center.  My husband had the week off so we went on Monday. What a great time.  We're both space fanatics.  My very favorite drama is Apollo 13 which we watch New Year's Eve.  :)

Here are a few photos of KSC.  It's been updated with a few additions, one being the Atlantis exhibit. Everyone applauded when the film was over and you could walk into the room and see the actual space shuttle.  Excellent.
Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center

Kennedy Space Center





No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...