Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Front Yard Reflections

Mark 6:31 And He said to them, 
“Come away by yourselves to a secluded place 
and rest a while..."

We have a screened-in porch in our back yard / pool area but my husband and I really enjoy sitting in the front yard when the weather is nice and mosquitoes are busy elsewhere.  Neighbors walk or ride bikes by and say hello, the birds and squirrels are closer, and there's something about the totally open air that is remarkably different from the screened area.

These were taken over the weekend while we sat and talked after dinner.  Scroll down to the second and third photos and it looks like another couple had the same idea.  :)

I hope you have a quiet spot where you can relax and refresh after a busy day.  How do you relax in the evenings?

P52 Week #24 (I'm #26.)
Tonya Travelstead P52

Tonya Travelstead P52

Tonya Travelstead P52


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...